Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
I've gone quite crafty for February since in much of the country it's too cold to do a lot with the garden right now. You will be sending one or more handcrafted items from the categories above. I have links that I will send to you for making versions of these craft items and of course you can make them a different way if you like.
If what you make is quite complex, you can send just one item. Make more of anything that goes together quickly. However, what you send must fit in a padded envelope or one of the small size boxes that you can get through the post office or a plain similar sized one from your stash. With a padded envelope or box of your own, this swap can be mailed by first class parcel rate which is quite reasonable. I know some will want to add another little item when you mail, but this is not required and anything that is not a handcrafted bunny, butterfly, bird or bloom is limited to just ONE small item. So you can add one pack of seeds, one candy bar, one packet of hot cocoa, one teabag or something similar if you like. Game points will be added to your score for following the rules so please don't go overboard.
These bunnies, butterflies, birds, and blooms can be created as a gift tag or embellishments to use when wrapping a gift, something to add to a note card, something to hang on a refrigerator or bulletin board, something to use in making other crafts. The item is to be the size of your hand or smaller and with Valentine's Day and Easter ahead, the recipient will love it!
First here are the OBF rules:
*Our Blooming Friends Swap Group (0BF) was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you.
*Please be a successful member of GardenWeb/HOUZZ and have completed a trade with two or three of our members. Membership requests should be sent to Shirley (Brittneysgran).
1. Have fun! No bickering!
2. Send your swap by posted deadline. If you are going to be late in sending, please POST that on the swap thread.
3. Always include a Delivery Confirmation/Tracking number and post it on the swap thread when you send the package
4. Please send things that you yourself would enjoy receiving.
5. Please post after you have received your swap and let us know what you have received
6. You will be required to replace a swap package that does not make it to your partner, for any reason. Also you'll be required to replace any item that arrives broken/damaged.
7. New members, for the first two swaps, you will be required to send your swaps first.
8. If for some reason, you must pull out of a swap, please let the swap host know ASAP.
I know some may wonder if you are interested in making these kind of items before you sign up. If you will let me know, I can send the list of possible instructions to you before you decide. You do not need to make the item exactly as it's shown. Some will be made with items you already have on hand. If you need to buy something, make whatever the item is simple and inexpensive on yourself, by substituting and simplifying where you can.
Please sign up by Feb. 8. Send your item by Feb. 19. It's a short month this month so we'll keep things moving along.
Any questions, just ask.
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).