0

help me update my almond bathroom

Laurie Babcock
I looked into spraying the shower surround white $750, but got negative feedback that it would peel and chip. Looked into replacing tub with a walk in shower $10,000. Now I’m thinking I’ll stick with almond but need help with wall color, vanity color, flooring and shower curtain. Help!

• Joy Peace
    following
  • Scott G

Why not try something like this https://www.bathfitter.com/bathtub-remodeling They install an acrylic liner right over top of your current tub/shower.

• teeda

I had the acrylic tub/shower in our main bath sprayed over 5 years ago. It went from harvest gold to white. We have had no problems with chipping or peeling, looks as good as it did when it was done. I would definitely do it again, just be sure to get someone with really good experience/references.

• celerygirl

May be you paint walls darker color to make pop up almond tub/shower?

Or the same color to blend with

• Laurie Babcock
    Was hoping for more recommendations or photos of other ideas
  • apple_pie_order

If you pick a new shower curtain, you can choose wall paint colors from it.

What is the current flooring? Sheet vinyl or tile?

Chi Renovation & Design

Blue, white, and almond can go together. It just depends on how you mix them. You could even just try painting the walls blue (a light blue).