Your shopping cart is empty.

Franke Professional Series sink

Linda
February 9, 2019

I am looking to purchase a stainless sink for our new home. The sink I am interested in is the Franke Professional Series. I cannot find a review anywhere online, I suspect this is because it is discontinued, but can still be ordered. Does anyone out there have one of these sinks?? Can you tell me if you love it?

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting

What do you want from a sink, that is the question.

• Zalco/bring back Sophie!

good question ^^^^

• Debbie Garrison

I had a Franke in my last kitchen remodel- it was beautifu, but I was always wiping it down to keep it “pretty.” Whatever you do, make sure you get rounded interior corners and a simple rectangle shape. Those hard 90* cornered sinks are a pain to clean. I had the shaped sink with the fitted grids and a fitted cutting board with the colander. I never used the cutting board because it was too pretty to cut on. The fitted racks are really nice and I loved those but they were 2 sizes because the sink was shaped offset. Go simple rectangle and you’ll be happy. The Franke‘s have a really nice finish.

• Debbie Garrison

Zalco- what happened to Sophie?

• PRO
    JAN MOYER

Franke makes a great sink! To my mind one of their best? Single bowl, inside rimming to allow a half grid, for draining within the sink. I wouldn't agonize. A simple wipe out of stainless is all that is needed for good looks all the time. Slight radius in a nice large bowl......I have several clients who love it.

• PRO
    Design Loft

Franke has been making sinks for many years now. They are well known in the Design circuit for their exceptional quality. Their sound deadening is very good. I never have concerns when recommending them.

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).