0

Where to buy high quality faucet?

jhalt

I'm shopping kitchen faucets, and I've read in some threads here that the big box stores and Costco sell faucets made to a lower standard than those sold by plumbing supply stores. In particular I'm interested in the Hansgrohe faucets (which Costco sells). Does anyone know for sure if there are high and low quality versions of these faucets and if so, where to buy the high quality version online?

Thanks

• nosoccermom

I talked at length to hansgrohe about this very issue, and they assured me that their faucet sold by Costco is not any different from the one sold elsewhere.

jhalt thanked nosoccermom
  • jhalt

Thanks for the response. I saw a handgrohe faucet review at Costco that mentions someone replaced a previous faucet that had all stainless hose and fittings with a new one from Costco that had plastic fittings and wasn't sure if that meant they cheapened their product overall or just for big box stores.

• iamtiramisu
    We put in the Hansgrohe Lacuna from Costco last summer and none of the fittings were plastic.
  • jhalt

I think they were referring to the internal fitting where the hose mounts to the nozzle, but that's good to know.