0

How do I even start with remodeling my exterior??

Sarah Wilson

I don't know who to hire to help me get some curb appeal? We need to re-do the roofdeck (the part of the garage) and I want the outside of the house to not look like a big brown stucco box. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!!

The inside of our house is all very new, transitional, white/gray etc.

Beth H. :

the roofer will take care of the roof.

as for the stucco, if all you want is to paint it, call in a good house painter.

is it spanish style? hard to tell because the photo you posted is rather small.

what is going on to the left of the front door, those small windows w/a frame around it??

any way to enlarge the windows on the garage? they look so small for that large expanse.

ditto the other windows above the porch.

any other homes like yours in the neighborhood?

maybe you want to modernize the front w/new garage doors, some stone work, iron railing,,

i like a soft white stucco w/black trim and bold accent colors and landscape

Sarah Wilson thanked Beth H. :
  • Irene Morresey
    I love the subtle two tone painting, maybe add more timber in a pergola and add some extra moulding around roof line, cute place. Perhaps some big palms in the landscape
  • Sarah Wilson

Do you think in these scenarios - like the soft white stucco and black trim - that I should keep my orange tile roof? Or should I replace the roof?

It is spanish style. all light brown rough stucco and orange tile roof.

To the left of the front door that is just a small window and the previous owner added that frame for decor around it...no idea...

the two windows (that are small) on the front are just stair windows so I can change and increase the size easily.