Should this mantel be replaced, or am I good?
February 11, 2019
last modified: February 11, 2019
DESIGN DETAILSUpdate Your Windows for Good Looks, Efficiency and a Better View
Great home project: Replace your windows for enhanced style and function. Learn the types, materials and relative costs hereFull Story
URBAN GARDENSPatio Details: Good-bye Cracked Concrete, Hello Lush Garden
A San Francisco couple replace an old parking space with a barefoot-friendly outdoor retreat for eating, entertaining and playFull Story
KITCHEN LAYOUTSKitchen Evolution: Work Zones Replace the Triangle
Want maximum efficiency in your kitchen? Consider forgoing the old-fashioned triangle in favor of task-specific zonesFull Story
BUDGETING YOUR PROJECTReuse or Replace? How to Save Money on Your Remodel the Smart Way
Find out when you should keep your appliances, fixtures, tile and countertops — and when you should replace themFull Story
FURNITURELose It: How to Reuse, Recycle or Replace Your Sofa
Follow these tips and tricks to keep your worn-out couch from ending up in a landfillFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- Rustic Floating Fireplace Mantel, 4"x7", Weathered Wood, 72"
- Reclaimed Cedar Floating Mantel Shelf, 5.5"x8"x60", Gnarly, Chunky, Antique
- 3" Thick x 6" Deep, Reclaimed, Floating Shelf, Open Shelving, Easy Hang, 60"
- Dainolite 29012-MT-SV 14" Dia Quartz Clock Plastic Face Silver
- Reclaimed, Floating, Mantel, Shelf, 4"x7"x60", Pine
- LNC Wood Portable Clock
- Reclaimed Pine Floating Mantel Shelf, 5.5"x7.5"x60", Chunky, Antique, 1800's
- Reclaimed Pine Floating Mantel Shelf, 5.5"x7"x59", Chunky, Antique, 1800's