0

Backsplash corner, doesnt meet cabinets

corey Smith

Does this backsplash look right or am I just being picky. Theres a gap in the corner and between the cabinets.

• MountainView

It doesn't look good to me. Also, they should have removed the little 4" tall backsplash if you are adding a full backsplash. What you have there is essentially two backsplashes, and looks a little odd.

• corey Smith

I kind of like the “two backsplashes” maybe i have weird taste.

Its just where the corners meet and the gap between the cabinets that dont look good to me

• Hillside House

No, the backsplash doesn't look right. And I agree with MountainView: one or the other, not both backsplashes.

• Fori

I like the two backsplashes as well. It's kinda modern feeling (and much easier maintenance than having your tile down to the counter). The gap under the cabinet...unless you have seating nearby, it probably won't be noticed. But the corner? Is that white goo or is it just space? It's not okay.

corey Smith thanked Fori
  • corey Smith

Fori, It is just space. Not goo