Your shopping cart is empty.

Kitchen design for additional seating

Michele Friday
February 11, 2019
last modified: February 11, 2019

Hi everyone! We are designing our kitchen with very similar color cabinets and island like the kitchen below. I added pics of material we chose. There is blue/grey in the floor and light cabinets have grey brush stroke. I'd like to add pub tables for additional seating and don't know what to get. We don't want a wood finish, though. Also, White seats are not an option for the island chairs. Any suggestions on an alternate color? Thanks a bunch.

Comments (3)

• PRO
    London Staging and Design, LLC

Much depends on the style of your kitchen and whole interior spaces. Modern, European, industrial, traditional, etc. If you could share photos of other rooms to have a feel for your decor style and theme that would help guide ideas. Best wishes!

Michele Friday thanked London Staging and Design, LLC
  • housegal200

Agree with London. To get the best feedback, everyone needs to see the space, get dimensions, see adjoining spaces, learn about your lifestyle, family size, etc.

Michele Friday thanked housegal200
  • Michele Friday

This is a pic of the living room area. It was taken from the kitchen. It's approx. 20 x 20'. The walls are painted a blue/ gray. by Sherwin Williams (color is Cadet). The couch is taupe leather and chairs have taupe with black and brown. Area rug has shades of blue/grey, white and lite tan. The flooring is changing as well. We do not have children, just our dogs! I'd like to place the pub tables behind these chairs (between kitchen and living room)

The above pic....dark panel is island cabinet. Light panel is remaining cabinet. The other piece is flooring that will be placed throughout the first floor (including kitchen). Thank you!

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).