short purple petaled (buttercup relative?), and drooping seed pod
February 11, 2019
last modified: February 11, 2019
GARDENING FOR BIRDSBackyard Birds: How to Care for American Goldfinches
The American goldfinch is a bright-in-the-summer visitor and one of the only vegetarian songbirds. Here's how to give them a healthy habitatFull Story
CENTRAL PLAINS NATIVE PLANTS6 Plants That Beat Butterfly Bush for the Wildlife Draw
It's invasive, a nonnative and a poor insect magnet. Check out these better alternatives to butterfly bush in the gardenFull Story
PINK FLOWERS7 Spectacular and Practical Spring-Flowering Trees
Put on a beauteous show in the garden with a landscape tree awash in flowers — just do your homework firstFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Wild Lupine Dresses Up Rocky Gardens
Spiky blue flowers and a high tolerance for poor soil make this plant ideal for tough sitesFull Story
NATIVE PLANTSWhat’s in a Name? See 6 Wildflowers That Aren’t ‘Weeds’ at All
Dispel the stereotypes of weeds and try these wildlife-supporting native wildflowers in your gardenFull Story
America's Favorite Wood Door Manufacturer Since 2002
- Hand Knotted Wide Runner Semi Antique Persian Kerman Rug, 3'7"x10'3"
- VIGO Navagio Matte Stone Vessel Sink and Duris Vessel Faucet, Matte Black
- Black 14"x17" Oval Undermount Bathroom Sink, Black,
- Philadelphia Framed Oval Mirror, Rubbed Bronze, 23x33
- Normandy Blue Grommet Printed Sheer Curtain Single Panel, 50W x 96L
- Vintage Look Kazak Pure Wool Hand-Knotted Oriental Rug, 8'3" x 9'6"
- Versailles Framed Rectangle Mirror in Gold Leaf, 15"x19"
- New Persian Mosel Pure Wool Hand-Knotted Oriental Rug, 4'3"x6'8"