0

New hardwood flooring

tlbb

Our dishwasher malfunctioned and ruined our wood floors, so we are replacing the entire first floor with new wood floors. It's been 15 years and since we chose the original (Bruce 3/4 " thick x 2 1/4" wide pre-finished in oak Gunstock) and I'm wondering what people are choosing now. I feel so out of the remodeling loop! If you would care to share what you've chosen recently and maybe share a photo I would appreciate it! TIA!

Oak & Broad

tlbb , very light and airy colors are popular. Natural White Oak is also very popular. This is one of our most popular inspirational photos.

tlbb thanked Oak & Broad
  • SJ McCarthy

The natural colours are the new neutral. As you can see by Oak & Broad's example, the natural look (regardless of width) is both classic and on-trend right now. And the cool thing about natural coloring is it makes a house seem bigger.