We recently moved into a 1920s Tudor. I am looking to install a runner
February 12, 2019
last modified: February 12, 2019
MY HOUZZMy Houzz: Antiques Mingle With Modern Style in a 1920s Tudor
See how careful curating and a strong vision turned an empty New England home into an eclectic sight to beholdFull Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSReady to Install a Chandelier? Here's How to Get It Done
Go for a dramatic look or define a space in an open plan with a light fixture that’s a starFull Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSRoom of the Day: Renovation Retains a 1920s Bath’s Vintage Charm
A ceiling leak spurs this family to stop patching and go for the gutFull Story
ROOFSThe Most Popular Roofing Material is Affordable and Easy to Install
Asphalt shingles, the most widely used roof material in the U.S. are reliable and efficient, and may be right for youFull Story
EA Home Design
Pro Spotlight: Bring Fresh Flair to Your Kitchen or Bathroom
- Eco Plush 100% Rug Pad, 8'x10', 1/2" Thick Felt
- Dean River's Edge Bullnose Carpet Stair Treads, Set of 3, 31"
- Non-Slip Carpet Stair Treads, Fire Engine Red, Set of 15
- Dean Black Scrollworks Carpet Rug Hallway Stair Runner - Sold by the Foot
- Indoor or Outdoor Non-Slip Carpet Stair Treads, Oasis Green, Set of 3, 36"x9"
- Mustard - Hand Crafted Table Runner (India) - 16 X 108 Inches
- PRIYATE Florida Collection - All Weather Indoor/Outdoor Diamond Trellis Rug, Oce
- Durie Kilim Reversible Flat Weave Hand Woven Runner Rug, 2'6"x9'10"