COASTAL STYLEBasement of the Week: Shipshape Style on a Tight Budget
Nautical accents and marine colors send a once-dark basement toward a brighter horizonFull Story
TEXAS GARDENINGGreat Design Plant: Violet Silverleaf Thrives on Scant Water
Purple flowers transform silvery, sun-loving Leucophyllum candidum, while its easy care may change your gardening routineFull Story
BOLD COLORNo Neutral Ground? Why the Color Camps Are So Opinionated
Can't we all just get along when it comes to color versus neutrals?Full Story
NATIVE PLANTS3 Ways Native Plants Make Gardening So Much Better
You probably know about the lower maintenance. But native plants' other benefits go far beyond a little less watering and weedingFull Story
DATA WATCHData Watch: As Labor Shortages Grow, So Do Project Wait Times
Houzz research finds average project wait times ranging from 3.5 weeks in St. Louis to 13.2 weeks in BostonFull Story
MATERIALSInsulation Basics: Heat, R-Value and the Building Envelope
Learn how heat moves through a home and the materials that can stop it, to make sure your insulation is as effective as you thinkFull Story
MOST POPULARPantone Picks a Purple for Its 2018 Color of the Year
Move over, Millennial Pink. Pantone’s color experts think Ultra Violet is ready to influence design choices next yearFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- Kingsbury 1-Light Pendant, Brushed Satin Nickel
- Lantern In Antiqued Iron
- 1-Light Beacon 6" Sconce, Black Antique Brass, Glass: Seedy
- West Ninth Vintage Black and Wood Steel Pulley
- West Ninth Vintage Steampunk Track Light, 6'
- 32223, Hardback Empire Shaped Spider Lamp Shade, Gray/Black, 11"x12"x8 1/2"
- West Ninth Vintage Recessed Wood Beam Chandelier
- West Ninth Vintage Wall Pulley Light