0

Looking for a bar sink to match the Hahn Chef series sinks at Costco

alisathorne
last modified: February 17, 2019

I know there have been many discussions about these sinks - I think I have read most of them. I just purchased it, but am having trouble finding a bar sink to match. I had assumed Hahn would sell small sinks as well but apparently not. Has anyone found one? I am in Canada.

If this is truly a bar sink it does not have to match anything it can even be copper or brass .Hahn makes many chef series sinks so a picture would also be helpful

• Shannon_WI

^^I agree 100%. Even another brand's stainless steel bar sink will look fine. BTW, don't get a bar sink that is too small or that is round. Those end up being good for nothing except rinsing your hands.

alisathorne thanked Shannon_WI
  • iamtiramisu

We used the Hahn as the main sink and this one in the bar/coffee area: 16" Ticor PLZ-05 Arlo Series 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Undermount Single Basin Kitchen and Bar Sink

It's been a great every day size for filling the coffee pot, rinsing, etc. and great to function as a secondary place to fill with ice and bottles of beer, wine, etc. with the counter set up with cups, glasses, mixers, etc.

alisathorne thanked iamtiramisu
  • alisathorne

Thanks so much iamtiramisu - I appreciate the info.

• alisathorne

Shannon_WI - thanks for the tip. I have installed bar sinks in other houses so I'm comfortable choosing shape and size. It absolutely doesn't have to be the same brand - I would just like for them to complement each other since they will be in the same line of sight.