0

Kitchen table help

trishagannon
last modified: February 17, 2019

Im In the middle of a remodel and trying to figure out what type of dining table to get. I am calling my new kitchen modern farmhouse. Had a custom walnut island built with a marble like quartz top. The wood is much darker than i anticipated. My cabinets are light grey. I already bought black Windsor chairs I liked and now don’t know what to pair with it. I will post some pics please give me ideas

• smitrovich

What is your question? Are you looking for dining table suggestions? If so, post a picture of the space where the table would go.

• trishagannon

It is in front of that wet bar area. The island is to the right

• trishagannon

Would black table with the black chairs be too harsh?

• smitrovich
    I think a black table with black chairs would be too much. Contrast is good. What size space do you have for the table? It’s hard to tell from the pic. Are you looking for round or rectangular?
  • trishagannon

Thanks I think I'm doing 48" inch round. Thanks for advice- I also decided on greyish table