LANDSCAPE DESIGNWhat Kind of Gardener Are You? Find Your Archetype
Pick from our descriptions to create a garden that matches your personality and tells your storyFull Story
FOLIAGEHow Low Can Hedges Go? Discover Unusual Garden Borders
Short enough to step over, high enough to be a stretch ... check out these radically different hedge styles and tell us your opinionFull Story
NORTHEAST NATIVE PLANTSEasterners: Consider This Native Alternative to Boxwood
Inkberry, or Ilex glabra, excels as a foundation plant or formal hedge perfectly suited to the East CoastFull Story
WINTER GARDENINGFeed the Birds: 6 Plants for Abundant Winter Berries
Be kind to your fair feathered friends during lean food times by planting a shrub or tree loaded with nutritious snacksFull Story
COMMUNITYHow to Get Along With the Neighbors — and Live Happier at Home
Everyone wins when neighbors treat one another with kindness, consideration and respectFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- Super Kazak Pure Wool Geometric Design Runner Hand-Knotted Rug, 2'9" x 10'0"
- Garden Design Bakhtiari Semi Antique Persian Handknotted Wide Runner, 5'6"x9'7"
- Art Silk Gabbeh With Grass Design Hand-Loomed Oriental Rug, 8'1" x 10'1"
- Diana 5-Light 13" Clear Crystal Chandelier, Antique Bronze Finish
- Geometric Design Hand Knotted Runner Super Kazak Oriental Rug, 2'9"x9'10"
- Hand-Knotted Abstract Design Wool and Silk Rug, 6'1"x9'
- Wool And Silk 250 Kpsi Ivory Nain Hand-Knotted Oriental Rug, 4'9" x 6'9"
- Antiqued Heriz Re-creation Hand-Knotted Pure Wool Rug, 10'0" x 13'10"