Your shopping cart is empty.

More curb appeal needed!

Greg P
March 12, 2019

I have a budget of about $2000 and want to give my house more curb appeal. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Design & Build . . . by Roger Perron, Inc.

Hello,

Here's a link to an article with some inexpensive, yet interesting curb appeal upgrade ideas:

https://theclose.com/curb-appeal-ideas/

• Sammie J

Switch out your garage door for a wooden one.

• mmilos

Paint the garage door dark brown to match the wood trim.

Install larger sconces.

Remove the tree and hedge against the porch and plant some lower, newer plants.

• PRO
    Yardvaark

If you're looking at landscaping as part of what might be changed, you'd need better pictures that show the full span of the front yard. Place the camera in line with the front door while standing at the city walk. Pan from far left to far right, taking slightly overlapping pictures that include space beyond the right and left sides of the house. (Keep the camera at same position for all pictures so they can be "reassembled" into a single perspective view. Don't substitute a computer generated panorama as it will be too small to see detail.)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner

IMO adding a Tudor Style door could help the appearance..

Also add lanterns to the brick wall

• PRO
    creations landscape designs

I would suggest killing the lawn and replacing it with color full drought tolerant plants of varying heights. You could also paint the garage door the color of the trim.

• Kathleen Kirchoff
    paint garage doors to match wood trim.
    Replace hedge with cottage garden of perrennials, herbs and bulbs. From the colorful flowers pick a bright color for front door. Maybe a red door with a red rose bush.
    You have alot of curb appeal to start.

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).