Your shopping cart is empty.

What is this window style called, and how to dress?

March 14, 2019
Hi, I’ve looked everywhere for examples of this style window and can’t find any. It is similar to Cape Cod, however, it starts floor-level and rises just shy of 4 feet. The ceiling slopes downward to meet it. Right now it is dressed simply with plain blinds. I’m trying to imagine dressing it up a bit with a simple upholstered cornice or perhaps a Roman blind. Does anyone know what the window style is called and have any tips? This picture shows the window in my six-year-old’s room.

Comments (11)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).