0

What is the best way to design a modern baby room for a girl?

Gyie Winters

I will have a baby girl in 3 months. I'm dumbstruck on how to decorate her room. I want it to be modern but cozy and warm with baby elements she'll love in her early years. How do I decorate it? PLEASE HELP!!! :0

• Lil S

Is there a wall color you have in mind?

• Gyie Winters

Maybe pink or white for the wall color

• Lil S

Have you looked on Pinterest? There are literally hundreds of cute nurseries. Most newborns don't transition to a crib until 3-6 months. I'd suggest a rock-n-play sleeper until then.

Gyie Winters thanked Lil S
  • fifamom

what is the size of the room? can you draw on grid paper? include door, window, closet, etc. ceiling height? do you want pink? grey? yellow? what colors don't you like? what furniture are you getting or have? do you want it full of stuff or minimalist? bright or subdued colors? wallpaper or paint only? art painted directly on the walls or just framed prints? these are all needed to help give you some ideas :-)

Gyie Winters thanked fifamom
  • Gyie Winters thanked fifamom
  • Cheryl Hannebauer

need more information here op.