MOST POPULARInvite Mining Bees to Your Garden by Planting Their Favorite Plants
Look for mining bees (Andrena) pollinating woodland wildflowers in U.S. gardens this springFull Story
NORTHEAST GARDENINGPlant These Fall-Flowering Natives in Early Summer for Pollinator Love
These 3 groups of plants will support masses of beneficial insects come autumnFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Helianthus Maximiliani Attracts Beneficial Insects
Maximilian sunflower’s striking yellow flowers light up the fall landscape and attract pollinators and beneficial insects at a crucial timeFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Color Outside the Lines With Bluebell Bellflower
Plant this Campanula on pathway and patio edges for shots of bright blue from May through SeptemberFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Please Bumblebees by Planting Baptisia Lactea
Plant wild white indigo in central and southeastern U.S. gardens for its large white flower heads and early-spring interestFull Story
NORTHWEST NATIVE PLANTSNative Alternatives to English Ivy, Japanese Pachysandra and Periwinkle
These shade-loving ground covers are good for the environment and say something about where you areFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- De Medici LED Crystal Vessel Sink
- TRL Series Built-In Side Power Burner, Propane
- Delta Trinsic Collection Chrome Finish Custom Shower System SS145981
- Hand Woven Pure Wool Reversible Kilim Flat Weave Runner Rug, 2'6"x8'1"
- Seafarer Three Light Bath Vanity Oil Rubbed Bronze Seedy Glass
- Virginia Framed Oval Mirror in Walnut, 17"x21"
- Faz Sectional Sofa Left
- Cenere 4.9' Man-Made Stone Center Drain Freestanding Bathtub, Matte White