MID-ATLANTIC NATIVE PLANTS10 Essential Native Grasses and Sedges for Mid-Atlantic Gardens
This collection of common grasses will thrive in the home landscapeFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Viola Pubescens Dots Woodlands With Yellow
Plant downy yellow violet in eastern U.S. woodland gardens for its heart-shaped leaves and bright yellow flowersFull Story
NORTHWEST NATIVE PLANTSNative Alternatives to English Ivy, Japanese Pachysandra and Periwinkle
These shade-loving ground covers are good for the environment and say something about where you areFull Story
GARDENING GUIDESThese Native Grasses Bring a Different Fall Color to the Garden
When other plants are brown, cool-season grasses green up the landscapeFull Story
GARDENING GUIDESLet Nature Inspire Your Landscape: Ideas for a Woodland Garden
Fill your senses with the magic of a wild forest-inspired garden — from shady understory plants to towering treetopsFull Story
NORTHEAST NATIVE PLANTSRoll Out the Welcome Mat for Hummingbirds With Red Columbine
Grow Aquilegia canadensis in eastern perennial gardens or informal woodland plantings for its delicate foliage and uncommon red flowersFull Story
Northern Virginia Design Firm Exclusive Design, Exceptional Living
- Conrad Mid Century Modern Fabric Club Chair with Wood Frame
- GDF Studio Hart Velvet Bench, Wine/Walnut
- GDF Studio Balen Upholstered Rocking Chair, Print/Dark Espresso
- GDF Studio Keller Abstract Indoor Rug, 7'10"x10'
- Buckle Suspension, Lazer Cut Stainless Steel
- Core Pendant, Smoked Glass
- GDF Studio Adams Floral Indoor Rug, 5'3"x7'6"
- GDF Studio Jo Oriental Indoor Rug, 5'3"x7'6"