Please help! My succulent leaves are opening up, thinner and longer.
March 19, 2019
last modified: March 19, 2019
DOWNSIZINGDownsizing Help: Choosing What Furniture to Leave Behind
What to take, what to buy, how to make your favorite furniture fit ... get some answers from a homeowner who scaled way downFull Story
MOST POPULARHow to Store Your Clothes to Keep Them Looking Good Longer
Here’s what clothes to fold, what to hang and how to stash your off-season stuffFull Story
CALIFORNIA GARDENINGConsider Avoiding These Plants to Help Keep Your Garden Fire-Safe
Plants that accumulate dead material, are high in oil or have low moisture content in leaves put some homes at riskFull Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSSee the Clever Tricks That Opened Up This Master Bathroom
A recessed toilet paper holder and cabinets, diagonal large-format tiles, frameless glass and more helped maximize every inch of the spaceFull Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: White Cabinets With a Big Island, Please!
Designers help a growing Chicago-area family put together a simple, clean and high-functioning spaceFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESBathroom Workbook: 5 Ways to Open Up a Windowless Bathroom
Got a bathroom without natural light or a view? Here’s how to brighten it upFull Story
CRAFTSMAN DESIGNHouzz Tour: Major Changes Open Up a Seattle Waterfront Home
Taken down to the shell, this Tudor-Craftsman blend now maximizes island views, flow and outdoor connectionsFull Story
Loudoun County's Premier Roofing and Door Professionals
- Mecca Printed Cotton Curtain Single Panel, 50"x120"
- Mecca Steel Printed Cotton Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Signature Silver Gray Blackout Velvet Curtain Single Panel, 50"x96"
- White Orchid FauxLinen Sheer Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Fleur Blue Printed Cotton Twill Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Silver Grommet Blackout Vintage FauxSilk Dupioni Single Panel, 50"x108"
- White Grommet Heavy FauxLinen Curtain Single Panel, 50"x96"
- Copper Brown FauxSilk Taffeta Curtain Single Panel, 50"x120"