0
sartzgilbert

Fabrica Carpet - Cotton Club

SA Gilbert

I had Fabrica Cotton Club installed in July 2018. The area in front of our primary chair is all smooshed and frayed. We only sit there a few hours a day at the most with no shoes and the bottom half of our legs really don't weigh that much. Even if someone was home and in that chair all day, I wouldn't expect this at this price point in 6 months.

The place we bought had their Fabrica rep tell me to contact Stainmaster because they are responsible for this part of the warranty. It is a very plush very expensive carpet ($11,000 for 1100 sq ft). Random strands are also falling out at the rate of a few a days. Fabrica blamed that on my vacuum cleaner-Shark. I know carpet warranties are kind of a joke and really didn't expect anything from it but I also didn't think at 6 months part of its would be worn like this. Any advice? My husband is not a happy camper and of course, I was the one who had to have this. Thanks.