Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
poohbearlvr

Where Can I Sell This Big AeroGrow Garden On Here??

PoohBearLvr
5 years ago

Thats the question. I have posted it online in several places. no luck yet. I think it would sell FAST in a garden forum, where fellow gardeners are looking. So....I am asking in here. I don't see a sale forum anywhere, and I don't want to upset people by posting in the wrong place.

So. I have a Brand New, not opened Aero-Grow 'Farm Plus' garden, still in the box, in the shipping box to!!! To sell ASAP. Where can I post this? If not on here, does anyone know of a place, or maybe know a person that wants one, and I mean at a STEAL of a price. With 3 full veggie garden kits, not that boring 'herb garden kit' that comes with the small units. I mean 3 REAL veggie kits! 12 pods each. And a full years warranty. It is the white unit,just like the picture below.

Anyone know of anyone that wants/needs one? OR know where I can post a full ad to sell it on here or anyplace??

I wont make this a 'sale ad/post', and tick people off. So I wont put a price, but it is at least $300-400 below the AeroGrow online price with all the extras I have. No sales tax, (and if picked up in person, in Ft. Laud. no shipping costs).

There must be a place for gardeners to sell gardening items like this, or maybe someone in here knows someone that might be interested in it?? It would be a BIG help to me.

I have many of the regular sized gardens, and love them. BUT I just don't have the room for this big garden. I DO need my car fixed ASAP, or no way to work. This might cover the repairs. Can anyone help?? This is it. Thank you for any leads/help

Comments (6)