To Paint or Not to Paint (Ceiling -Stonington Gray)
April 23, 2019
last modified: April 23, 2019
DECORATING GUIDESDesigner Secrets: Pros Share Their Favorite Light Gray Paints
These versatile neutrals can help create a range of moods in any roomFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Debate: Should You Ever Paint a Wood Ceiling White?
In week 2 of our debate series, designers go head to head over how classic wood ceilings should be handled in modern timesFull Story
PAINTINGHouzz Quiz: What Color Should You Paint Your House?
Is white right? Maybe dark blue-gray? Take our quiz to find out which color is best for you and your homeFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Park Avenue Pied-à-Terre Paints a Pretty Picture
Gilded ceilings, a custom bar nook and exuberant color add flair to this traditional New York City apartmentFull Story
DECORATING 101Bulletproof Decorating: How to Pick the Right Kind of Paint
Choose a paint with some heft and a little sheen for walls and ceilings with long-lasting good looks. Here are some getting-started tipsFull Story
- 1000 Series Barn Door Hardware Kit, Bronze, 8'
- 24"x24" Assorted Carpet Tiles, 50-Piece Set
- Marina / 8.5mm / WPC / Click Lock
- Maple Roasted / 5" / Full and Partial Pallets
- Rosewood / Cumaru / Premiere / 5"
- Milan Lift and Slide Door Handle With Exterior Flush Pull, Satin Nickel
- Amerock Esquire Pull, 128mm, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Polished Nickel/Black Bronze, 16
- 12,000 BTU Compact Portable Air Conditioner