Your shopping cart is empty.
rema_zawi

1/2 bath light electrical not centered :(. what chandelier now?

Rema Zawi
April 24, 2019
last modified: April 24, 2019

I had this vision and explained it during the drawing up of our build. BECAUSE the half bath is tiny, i wanted to go "big" lol. I have an expensive cristallo countertop (not bowl like in pic but square basin), will be doing a nice metallic design wallpaper and the plan was to install a long big mirror and beautiful crystal chandelier in ceiling center...get the picture?BUT we had our walkthrough today and the electrical for the light fixture is not centered at all !! Actually the ceiling exhaust fan is centered and the ceiling light electrical is closer to the wall where the mirror will go ! i was really disappointed and builder said they couldnt chsnge it now because all drywall is up etc etc.plan b is to continue with the glam look to distract from how small this bath is but now i feel i cant use my original traditional crystal chandelier idea because it will be closer to the mirror and not centered in ceiling and look odd.i did some search on wayfair and have these pictures. which do you think would look alright?So you enter the bathroom. sink vanity is on the right and toilet is on the left and light fixture is off center to the right closer to the mirror/sink. i would like to do a full mirror above the sink. hope that makes sense and sorry for the long post.any other ideas would be nice and thanks so much !pictures below.

Comments (6)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).