0
bridgetmarie21

What mirror over dresser?

bridgetmarie21

Need ideas for toddler room for type of mirror over dresser

This is wall. Dresser in other pic

This is dresser

• chickadee2_gw

Not a pro, but I think you need a large mirror that will come down to the dresser so your little guy can eventually see himself in it. Mirrors with curves seem more feminine to me so I’d stick with something like this.

https://www.target.com/p/home-styles-twin-dover-bed-night-stand-with-dresser-mirror-white/-/A-53664845

• bridgetmarie21

I have this mirror?? Or i was thinking round one ??

Open House Home Staging & Redesign, LLC

I like the idea of a round mirror. It will break up all the square lines, and will also echo the balls in the themed bedding and artwork. Search "round mirror" on Target's website ... they have a ton at great prices.

• bridgetmarie21

How do I decide which size? Not good at that

• bridgetmarie21

Have another wall I need advice what to put on.. here it is

• bridgetmarie21

Need help with bare wall! Was thinking a collage of pics over bookcase ? Not sure. I can move bed and bookcase and then center somet over bed? Ideas?

• bridgetmarie21

Need something over this

• erinsean

Use.mirror you have. Hang it horizontal over dresser. Leave other wall blank...when he gets older sports posters would-be great

• bridgetmarie21

Going to do collage of things around

• allison0704

I wouldn't do a mirror in a toddler's or child's room. Give them colorful art and wall hangings.