0
ldrachman

Bathroom exhaust fan with light

ldrachman

Im remodeling my bathroom and putting in a new one. Would love some suggestions on a nice one with a light that isn't fluorescent.... maybe a warmer light color. thanks!

• Nancy in Mich

You can probably do a search at Build.com or here at Houzz to find them. Panasonic is well thought of. My whisper warm panasonic is so quite I can barely tell when it is on. I got one with humidity sensor and proximity sensing, so it turns on when anyone is in the bathroom.

Just do a search and you should be able to use the advanced search options to find just what you want. Then buy it wherever you like once you have found the model you want.

• ldrachman

I got that one too but it says it has flourescent light bulbs inside. Is that what your is too?

• Nancy in Mich

Maybe, I don't remember. It is the light we use the least, so is rarely turned on. Companies are moving toward LEDs. For instance, there are a LOT of ceiling fans with LED lights now. If you can put off the project for a while, you can probably find one with an LED light within months. Build.com has one now, by a company I have no experience with.Light kit for exhaust fan with LED.

It fits their 50 cfm and 80 cfm fans here.