Your shopping cart is empty.
grenda

Living room furniture.

grenda
May 22, 2019

I am hoping to replace my white living room furniture. I have 11 grandchildren so I would like the furniture to be durable and stain resistant. The kids have a play area downstairs so it is not as if they will always be on my living room furniture but I don't want to turn into a monster grandmother. I had thought of a cream coloured leather. But, then I thought that I love my jungle covered sofas from downstairs, why couldn't I have them recovered. They were custom made so are still sturdy. I feel they are well made and I like the style of them. I realize recovering isn't necessarily cheaper than purchasing a full set but the set I have is a known quantity. Then, I thought about a grey velvet (commercial quality fabric), perhaps, but when I put greys up against my oriental rug, there was nothing. The colour of the paint seems to come through better in the photo of the drapes (not full window width but just edging the windows to soften things) and the fireplace, rather than the photo of the white sofa. I am looking for help in deciding colour and fabric. Also, any other advice is welcome.

Comments (5)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).