0
sheila_kellydrafts

Turquoise/Teal Kitchen Island Color

The pic is NOT my kitchen. I want to do the same colors in my kitchen as in the pic but not the blue island. Thinking more of a light teal or light turquoise for the island. Don't want it to look like a nursery. My plan is to use deep or dark teal, orange, gray and possibly some copper accents. I have looked at many pictures and tried one sample on a wall and cannot decide the best color to go with. Has anyone done their island in one of these colors and mind sharing a picture?

• Emily R.
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>My island is Kelly Moore World Peace (
  • chispa

Did you search photos on Houzz? I just searched "teal cabinets" in Photos and lots of photos came up. Here are a few:

• Sheila Kelly Drafts

Thanks chispa. I have saved so many pictures of teal kitchen islands but most of them have no paint color reference. I have been trying to match paint chips to my pictures and that has proven to be impossible. I was hoping to find someone who had actually painted their island a teal color and could share with me what color they actually used. Picking paint colors is SO hard!

• Emily R.

Ugh don’t know why my pic didn’t post. KM world peace.