Your shopping cart is empty.
swampy6

Weathered or Satin Nickel cabinet pulls for new white kitchen??

swampy6
May 23, 2019

New white cabinets going in, white appliances, large stainless sink, rustic vinyl plank flooring. Have yet to get faucet, but leaning toward stainless one by Delta. Cabinet pulls I like come in weathered nickel or satin nickel. Which would look better? Thanks for input ...

Comments (5)

• snobunyz24

Can you post a pic of the kitchen or kitchen selection and the pulls in question?

swampy6 thanked snobunyz24
  • swampy6

Can't get pix of pulls, but here is description from Wayfair.com: Providence 3 3/4" Center Arch Pull (Set of 10)

by Stone Mill HardwareSMHA1424

Finish: Satin Nickel or Weathered Nickel

BTW, my widest drawers are on fridge wall ... planning on using pulls for both cabinets & drawers. Thanks!

• PRO
    Century Hardware

Hey swampy6 ,

your kitchen is looking great! I would suggest a Satin Nickel finish as opposed to a weathered Nickel.

Elite 3" c.c. Pull - Satin Nickel · More Info

swampy6 thanked Century Hardware
  • swampy6

Thanks - love above picture! Was torn between a 3" & 4" as have read some comments about 3" looking "skimpy" or not large enough for "adult hands". Cabinets I took out had 3" pulls & knobs & looked ok to me. Is there a guide as to dimension of pull vs. surface it's mounted on? I do have a couple 12" banks of drawers, also 15" and largest are 21" wide (L & R of fridge).

• PRO
    Nanke Signature Group

You are off to a great start!

Either hardware finish will work well with the known elements of your palette. If you'd prefer a little more contrast, the weathered nickel would be a better fit. With that finish being a little less "common" it might be a great way to add a little extra interest to your space as well.

Best of luck with your project!

swampy6 thanked Nanke Signature Group

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).