Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chrissyd1121

Any deer repellant success stories?

I started adding a shade garden around the quiet side of the house last year, still working on it but almost finished.

I truly believe that the deer know my bf and his whole family are hunters so they know better than to come around our place!

unfortunately theyre not so timid when it comes to hanging out and feasting on the plants in the shade garden. in the past 3 days theyve mowed down half of the hostas. it pisses me off bc I just spent so long planning, prepping, and planting but theyre just hostas, they can be replaced.

HOWEVER!! They also took off the tips of one of my hydrangeas (annoying but I can live with it) and now theyre getting mighty close to a very sentimental hydrangea that I just transplanted to our yard last month from my bf's parents (his mother passed away recently). if any of those tick infested oversized rats even think about tasting that hydrangea I will hunt down him and his family and shoot them myself.

Anyone have success repelling deer? Store bought spray? Homemade recipes? Motion sensor lights or sprinklers? ill try anything!

Comments (5)

Sponsored