SIDE YARD IDEASGreat Design Plant: Lilac Vine for a Purple Profusion in Winter
Grow this pretty, hardy vine on a fence or as a ground cover for blooms throughout the colder monthsFull Story
CALIFORNIA GARDENINGConsider Avoiding These Plants to Help Keep Your Garden Fire-Safe
Plants that accumulate dead material, are high in oil or have low moisture content in leaves put some homes at riskFull Story
CALIFORNIA GARDENING12 Fire-Wise Plants to Help Protect Your Home and Garden
Plant these moisture-rich, fire-resistant plants in your landscape to help prevent fire spreadFull Story
SUCCULENTSGreat Design Plant: Santa Rita Prickly Pear for Purple Appeal
Distinctive colored pads and yellow flowers make this cactus a favorite in Southwestern gardensFull Story
CENTRAL PLAINS NATIVE PLANTSHelp Monarchs and Other Butterflies by Planting Common Milkweed
Summer-blooming Asclepias syriaca is an important larval host plant for the monarch butterfly and attracts a number of pollinating insectsFull Story
EA Home Design
Pro Spotlight: Bring Fresh Flair to Your Kitchen or Bathroom
- Arabesque Floral Mosaic, Yanu, 24"x24"
- 8 Petals Geometric Flower Mosaic Medallion, 16"x16"
- Barnwood Corner Cue Rack by Viking Log, Dark
- 12' Ryker Shuffleboard Table by Plank and Hide
- Artisan Marble Medallion, Falak Gold, 31"x31"
- Circular Stone Mosaic, Suha, 14"x14"
- Botanical Mosaic Panel, Hadi Ii, 24"x24"
- Mosaic Art, Barrel Wine Countryside, 20"x31"