0

Dishwasher installation - does this look right?!?!

HU-706353521

Bosch top-control dishwasher installed in my brand new kitchen in my first and forever home and I thought it would look amazing...but it doesn’t.

It has been installed off centre in the cabinet opening, and there are these weird rubber flaps on the sides that look awful. I can fit my hand through the flap on the leftt and feel the insulation on the outside of the dishwasher, whereas on the right side the flap is folded tightly and snug with the cabinet.

Also, I find the dishwasher pokes out a lot, more so near the top. Hardly looks built in; in fact, I’m missing my crappy old portably apartment dishwasher right now.

Question: was this installed incorrectly? If so, can it b unscrewed and moved more into the centre.? Technician has already been back once because the dishwasher was not draining (his mistake).

thanks!