LIVING ROOMS9 Inventive Materials for Memorable Fireplace Mantels
Bypass plain brick in favor of these choice materials, for a fireplace mantel that's anything but ordinaryFull Story
MY HOUZZMy Houzz: Renovated 1912 Farmhouse Radiates Warmth and Charm
A Russian fireplace anchors a Washington family home filled with inherited, salvaged and flea market piecesFull Story
PATIOSRenovation Detail: 4 Popular Brick Patterns for Patios
Classic, durable brick for patios and pathways creates a look that never goes out of style. Which of these four patterns is right for you?Full Story
BASEMENTSBasement of the Week: Wine Inspires a Refined Renovation
Warm materials and sophisticated styling result in a Toronto basement even connoisseurs can loveFull Story
KITCHEN MAKEOVERSZinc Range Hood and a Limestone Fireplace Create a Timeless Look
A designer uses weathered materials to fashion a new classic kitchen for her family in Walnut Creek, CaliforniaFull Story
FIREPLACESNew This Week: 3 Ways to Work Around a Living Room Fireplace
The size, location and materials of many fireplaces present decorating challenges. Here are a few solutionsFull Story
- Mosaic Border Marbel Artwork, 4"x12"
- Glass Mosaic Art, Tigers And Cub, 20"x26"
- Modern Mosaic Art, Roy Lichtenstein, 24"x41"
- Mosaic Designs, The Palms, 26"x36"
- Mosaic Designs, Eve, 20"x20"
- Handcut Marble Mosaic, Stella Maris, 31"x31"
- Mosaic Animal Art, Chimps And Lys Flower, 24"x24"
- Animal Mosaic Designs, Petal Turtle, 24"x28"