Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_5270343062077879

width of cabinet

Aimee Harrison
4 years ago
what is the total width of cabinet Really liked how the space is utilized!
Small Bathroom remodel · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Walls too Windows, Interior Design
    4 years ago

Hello,

The total width of the cabinet is 35.5 inches. Since the commode is right next to it, we did extend the counter top over the back of the toilet, for some much needed space. The commode was a wall mounted unit, so we have easy access. Hope this helps

• lindja21
    4 years ago

Is this cabinet available for purchase?

• PRO
    4 years ago

The cabinet was custom made. So yes, it can be purchased to your specifications

• Julius Glassman
    3 years ago

Would you be able to tell me the size of the shower as we are trying to enlarge our minute bath for my husband who has Parkinsons and floor space is precious

Thank you

• PRO
    3 years ago

I don't remember the exact size, but we only started with a standard 3 x 5 shower stall. We might have stolen a few inches from an existing wall, but not much. With proper design features, you should be able to use an existing 3 x 5 shower area and make an adequate shower for your husband. There are a few design elements to take into account, for safety and ease of use for mobility problems. If you are in the area, I would be happy to help. If not, I would suggest speaking with someone that has experience with aging in place. Hope this helps.