readdream

past several days

Brad KY 6b

My wife Janelle and daughter Bri have been doing the photography chores.

Vintage Wine, a favorite of both Janelle and I

Amethyst Art, fully open this time. Love the color.

Spoken in Parables [below] and Children's festival both low on buds this year.

Bali Watercolor darker this year and also low on buds.

Lavender Dew

Abundant Joy, one of Bri's favorites

Regal Heir, going to have a great year.

Rest in the comments

• Brad KY 6b

Regal Heir again by mistake

Augumenticus. One scape has nearly 30 buds
    Kent's Favorite Two
    Elegant Candy
    Lavender Dew
    Seedling not wet this time
    Elegant Candy
    Jolyene Nichole
    gold noid
    Lavender Frost

That's all for now. Had a hard time posting as I'm using a small and ancient laptop I fixed up and I'm not used to it.

• shive

Janelle and Bri are doing a terrific job on the photos! Augmenticus looks like it's going to make our Bud King list this season. It's a beauty! Amethyst Art and Kent's Favorite Two are my other favorites.

I hope your recovery is going well. Can someone wheel you out to the garden?

Debra

• organic_kitten

s Faovite Two is such a clear red, it is always a favorite when you post it. Augmenticus looks great. Amethyst Art is lovely. I am sorry Spoken in Parables is not doing well. Mine normally blooms its head off and puts up re-bloom scapes...In fact, there are four now. Is it relatively new, Brad? Nice post.

• lilykate7a

Augmenticus looks it will give you lots of good days. Glad you are having good help with the photography. Do you have a guess as to why on the low bud count? They are looking good.

• sherrygirl zone5 N il

Nice show, Brad, your family is doing a great job.

Sherry

• Brad KY 6b

Thanks everyone. It is so odd that while it looks like overall it will be a good year--many have a huge number of scapes--certain ones are exceptionally low. I see no reason.

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)

Boy, that Kent's Favorite red one is just glowing. Beautiful. I like the golden yellow Noid too. I like warm yellows the best.........Lavender Dew is pretty and Joylene Nichole is an oldie but a goldie in my book. Actually they are all a great group on this post. Your wife is doing a good job with the camera........Maryl

• mantis__oh

I like Augumenticus, and over 20 buds is a joy. It will be interesting as you assess general performance this year.