wies_awa_widemajer

Gdzie mogłabym kupić taką bramę Torii?

Wiesława Widemajer
Frame For A Garden · More Info

• Wiesława Widemajer

Jestem z Polski. Spodziewam się wysokiej ceny. A ile by to kosztowało?

Garden Structures & More

I'm sorry I need translation.

• Wiesława Widemajer

Hello. I'm from Poland. I think that ordering this beautiful Torii gate would be quite expensive for me. I have been decorating my little Japanese-style garden, so this supplement would be a great addition to it. How much would it cost with sending. Thank you for your answer, greetings. Wieslawa

Garden Structures & More

thank you for inquiring and yes it will be very expensive. the wood used on this is ipe and the decorations so to speak is copper. this wood is very hard to work and the curvature at the shop is very difficult to achieve therefore labor is quite High. the cost of the materials alone would be near $1,000 American. so the total cost to you without shipping would have to be around $3,500.00 USD. this gate is that the entry to a very special Japanese garden as you can see and the lady that owns the property wanted nothing short of the best. as you can see that's exactly what she got. thank you for inquiring. Hal p.s. my father was from Poland.

• Wiesława Widemajer

Hello, Thank you very much for the comprehensive answer. In fact, it is not in my financial range. The gate is beautiful and unique, well, let's not bother me, I have a small home garden. It's great that you have Polish roots. I was very happy to talk to you on the mail, so I would like to receive cordial greetings from Poland.

I have to find something on my home market.

Wieslawa