TILEBathroom Floor Tile: Glass Mosaic for a Luxurious Look
It's gorgeous. It's expensive. It's slippery when wet. Learn the pros, cons and costs of glass mosaic tile hereFull Story
Floor-to-Ceiling Tile Takes Bathrooms Above and Beyond
Generous tile in a bathroom can bounce light, give the illusion of more space and provide a cohesive lookFull Story
REMODELING GUIDESConvert Your Tub Space Into a Shower — the Tiling and Grouting Phase
Step 3 in swapping your tub for a sleek new shower: Pick the right tile and test it out, then choose your grout color and typeFull Story
TILETransition Time: How to Connect Tile and Hardwood Floors
Plan ahead to prevent unsightly or unsafe transitions between floor surfaces. Here's what you need to knowFull Story
FLOORSNew This Week: 3 Bathrooms With Showstopping Floor Tile
Caution: These stunning tile collections might give you neck cramps from staring at the floor for too longFull Story
FLOORSOur Favorite Floor Tile Options for a Stylish Bath Now
From the countless choices of bathroom tile available, we focus on some of the best looks for the floorFull Story
- 12"x12" Glazed Ceramic Arabesque Mosaic Tile, Gray Blend
- The Yellow Daisy Stone Art Mosaic, 10"x51"
- Decorative Mosaic Tile, Cybele, 15"x15"
- Mosaic Art, L Sign, 20"x31"
- Brown and Yellow Medallion, Guilloche, 18"x18"
- Mosaic Accent, The Deer Field, 15"x39"
- Mosaic Christian Icons, Virgin Mary of Compassion, 18"x29"
- Decorative Stone Tile Mosaic, Dara, 18"x18"