0
gangstagirl

Where did you get the fireplace surround and beside cabinets?

Pippa Gardelio
I absolutely adore this room- I am redoing my bedroom and this is going to be my total inspiration. But I was wondering if you could tell me where the faux fireplace surround and beside cabinets are from? Did you literally just put the kindling wood inside the fireplace box?

Thank you- fabulous design,
Pippa
SOUTH COOGEE - House · More Info

Comment (1)

CAPITAL BUILDING :: Apartment - Renovations
    Thanks Pippa! The fireplace and bedside cabinets are simply made of MDF and painted! I drew up my design and I had our team build it for me. The easiest thing to do is to get a carpenter to make it up for you. It is not expensive, it is the perfect fit and it looks great! The firewood inside is a nylon string line of Driftwood, you purchase them in set lengths, in different widths and colours. I found it in a homewares store but to give you an idea i found this one (albeit shorter lengths) on ebay at http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BALINESE-DRIFTWOOD-WALL-HANGING-HOME-DECOR-BEACH-7-/181172267269 for you to start your search. Good luck with your room!
    Pippa Gardelio thanked CAPITAL BUILDING :: Apartment - Renovations