TILE10 Gorgeous Backsplash Alternatives to Subway Tile
Artistic installations, back-painted glass and pivoting windows prove there are backsplash possibilities beyond the platformFull Story
MATERIALS5 Head-Turning Tile Styles for Backsplashes and More
If plain subway tile would derail your bold decorating vision, these dashing tiles can help you arrive at a brilliant solutionFull Story
DIY PROJECTSDIY Backsplash Makeover: Get a New Tile Look for Less Than $50
Give old tile a painted faux-stone facade for a brand-new look at a superaffordable priceFull Story
TILE8 Statement-Making Kitchen Backsplashes Beyond Basic Tile
Look to metal, glass and even wooden crates for an attention-getting backsplash that might even save you some moneyFull Story
GREEN DECORATINGEcofriendly Kitchen: Recycled Tile for Backsplashes
Pick a popular look for your kitchen backsplash design and go green as well, with beautiful tiles made from recycled materialsFull Story
Long Island's Expert Door Designs and Solutions - Best of Houzz
- 12"x12", Natural Pebble Plain Sheets, Pebbles
- Church Carved In Rock Marble Mosaic, 20"x31"
- Landscape of Beach House, 24"x35"
- Cross Marble Mosaic, 16"x39"
- Mosaic Patterns, Prehistoric Utensili, 12"x12"
- Handcut Flower Mosaic Panel, Hala, 24"x24"
- Round Floral Mosaic, Gabriela, 31"x31"
- Mosaic Designs, Annata, 27"x30"