Updating 1990's drapery in postmodern home - Advice appreciated
August 5, 2019
last modified: August 5, 2019
DESIGN POPPop Culture Watch: 12 Home Trends from the '80s Are Back
Hold on to your hat (over your humongous hair); interior design elements of the 1980s have shot forward to today, in updated fashionFull Story
LIGHTINGSo You Bought a Cave: 7 Ways to Open Your Home to Light
Make the most of the natural light your house does have — and learn to appreciate some shadows, tooFull Story
LIVING ROOMSRoom of the Day: Moody Blue Update for a Family Room
Comfort, function and style bring this room up to par for a stately Georgian home on Long Island’s Gold CoastFull Story
LIFEFirst Things First: How to Prioritize Home Projects
What to do when you’re contemplating home improvements after a move and you don't know where to beginFull Story
DC's Award Winning Luxury Design-Build Firm
- Paisley Park Blue Printed Cotton Twill Curtain, 50"x96"
- Antique Lace Linen Sheer Curtain Single Panel, 50"x84"
- Turquoise Rod Pocket Velvet Curtain / Drape / Panel - 43W x 84L - Piece
- Magdelena Silver & Blue FauxSilk Jacquard Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Triad Smoke Printed Cotton Twill Curtain Single Panel, 50"x120"
- Donegal Printed FauxSilk Taffeta Blackout Single Curtain, Gray, 50"x84"
- Paris Scroll Patterned FauxLinen Sheer Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Copper Brown Blackout FauxSilk Taffeta Curtain Single Panel, 50"x96"