allonsy101

Second guessing fixture choices

allonsy101

I just ordered my shower and sink fixtures and now I’m second guessing myself, and would love some advice/suggestions. I got some great advice from this forum previously and would appreciate any input.

We are adding a very small bathroom (58inches by 68 inches) to our 1920s Spanish style home. We want to be generally respectful of the eta/style of our home but still updated and to our taste.

The shower will be the back of the room, with the wall hung toilet and sink/wall mounted vanity facing each other. The shower will be white subway tile (nonnegotiable because husband loves them) and will be continued as a wainscoting around the room. The floor will be 6x6 black matte tiles, with a black and white Malibu inspired design insert in the middle between the toilet and vanity. The vanity will be custom made wood (10 inch deep and 30 wide) around a wall hung sink, with a white quartz top. The bathroom will basically be a black and white smaller version of our other bathroom, which was here when we moved in. I’m thinking a black arch mirror above the vanity and a black picture frame medicine cabinet above the toilet.

The only things purchased so far are the shower fixtures, the sink, the sink faucet, and the wall hung toilet. I like the shower system, but just chose the sink faucet because it is small and unobtrusive. The fixtures are all polished nickel. I have not found a single hole faucet I’ve loved. Does what I have sound like it will work? Any suggestions?

Below are the renderings of my new bathroom, a picture of our current bathroom, possible floor tiles for the insert, and the shower fixtures (the tile in the close up is not mine). Thanks!!