Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rmot93

Living Room Arrangement

Ryan Osborne
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

So I picked up a Bird of Paradise that was much larger than expected, but I’m in love! We live in a row home, in a city, so room is limited but I want to try my best to make this plant work well in the living room. I am thinking the best spot, light wise, is in front of a tall window that gets indirect light in the afternoon into the evening. I am not a designer in any way but I try to take a shot every so often lol. Please let me know any suggestions on what would look better in a different spot.

Below are before and after pictures. We had something similar to the new arrangement when we first moved in, but we liked the second (“before pictures”) because it seemed more open when you came in the front door. I took the before pictures after I moved the table. That was in the middle of the carpet.

Also, I would like to paint and I’m thinking an off white with a tint of green. The dining room would also be the same color since it’s connected to the living room. Any suggestions on specific whites or other color suggestions?

Enough with the blabbing and onto the pictures...

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!