tracey868

Condo kitchen and entry way flooring help

tracey868
August 12, 2019
last modified: August 12, 2019

Good evening,

I have about 130 Sq ft of kitchen and entry way space that I want to reflow. I am redoing my kitchen with white cabinets. The rest of my condo has carpet. light gray / beige loop.

trying to decide if I should do refinished wood , tile, or something else. Some of th vinyl looks " cheap" I have a modern look. looking for a dark grey color ( not distressed ) to compliment .

Suggestions/ Brands.

Thank you

Comments (6)

• HU-161159613

Go with the wood.

• HU-161159613

Look at LM Glenbury weathered oak Silverado, it's beautiful!

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting

Change all the carpet and the rest to flow better and IMO vinyl plank comes in a nice gray that IMO does not look cheap and I think wood floor in only those areas would look bad.Mannington makes Adura Rigind plank in lots of shades of gray and looks awesome when installed . I seem to be having issues posting pictures this morning so you will have to go to the site.

• SJ McCarthy

Photos of what you have and what you have chosen will be the most important thing here. And the size of the space. A small condo will benefit from colour continuity.

• tracey868

Here is the entry way to my condo and entry to kitchen. Also, inclined is the carpet I picked out it is a Masland loop. color exhibit.

• tracey868

I am doing shaker white cabinets. Stainless steal appliances. have a couple of countertops in mind.

First one is fantasy blue, second: Mercury quartzite and last is fantasy brown, leather finish

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268