tracey868

Condo kitchen and entry way flooring help

tracey868
last modified: August 12, 2019

Good evening,

I have about 130 Sq ft of kitchen and entry way space that I want to reflow. I am redoing my kitchen with white cabinets. The rest of my condo has carpet. light gray / beige loop.

trying to decide if I should do refinished wood , tile, or something else. Some of th vinyl looks " cheap" I have a modern look. looking for a dark grey color ( not distressed ) to compliment .

Suggestions/ Brands.

Thank you

Go with the wood.

Look at LM Glenbury weathered oak Silverado, it's beautiful!

Change all the carpet and the rest to flow better and IMO vinyl plank comes in a nice gray that IMO does not look cheap and I think wood floor in only those areas would look bad.Mannington makes Adura Rigind plank in lots of shades of gray and looks awesome when installed . I seem to be having issues posting pictures this morning so you will have to go to the site.

• SJ McCarthy

Photos of what you have and what you have chosen will be the most important thing here. And the size of the space. A small condo will benefit from colour continuity.

• tracey868

Here is the entry way to my condo and entry to kitchen. Also, inclined is the carpet I picked out it is a Masland loop. color exhibit.

• tracey868

I am doing shaker white cabinets. Stainless steal appliances. have a couple of countertops in mind.

First one is fantasy blue, second: Mercury quartzite and last is fantasy brown, leather finish