sylwia2783

Any suggestions on backspalsh please?

sylwia2783

Kitchen is still in the progress and I am looking for any advices on the backsplash...

• mjsmith01

go bold with contrast. here's what I just used and recently had installed. Approx 10in large hex. great texture

• sylwia2783

do you have picture how it looks together?

• mjsmith01

here's a pic. the pattern can either be matched to the next tile or done with a random pattern which I choose to do.

These HoneyComb Matted Metal backsplash tiles would look great in your kitchen:https://www.houzz.com/products/4x11-honeycomb-matted-metal-peel-and-stick-backsplash-tile-set-of-3-brushed-st-prvw-vr~100903589. The tiles give off both warm and cool tones, depending on the light reflection.

• sylwia2783

I have these home...

• kariyava

Beautiful kitchen! I would choose a glass tile that picks up one of the lighter shades in your countertop, to keep it cohesive and provide a slight contrast to your cabinets. Something like this:

• stillpitpat

With that busy counter, I personally would do a calm backsplash, picking up one of the shades in your counter as karlyava suggested.

• mlb418

Mjsmith01, that’s some cool tile you have there!

• sylwia2783

mjsmith01 thank you for sharing your beautiful tiles, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get them?

• mjsmith01

thanks y'all. the name of the tile is gaudi hex. search on line for it. comes in different colors. I got mine at the tile shop but searching for it also shows HD has it. I brought it to the attention of my sales person and he have me an extra discount