160kaywin

what chairs with this table?!

160kaywin

Help! I am stuck, I’m in love with this new table but don’t know about chairs. Do they need to be super modern. I want to add some coziness and comfort to it but afraid I’m going to mix styles. Can I do a chair with wood legs?

Choose the Finley low back for the table…legs and pedestal in sinq.

• 160kaywin
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>What would you do with this space? I’m lost. It’s off of my living room. Also want kid friendly obviously
  • 160kaywin

Picture of space

• 160kaywin

This are our temporary chairs

• chocolatebunny123

I like the West Elm chairs. If they're available in a faux leather/pleather I think it would be very kid friendly.

• 160kaywin

Would you center the table? Or keep to one side and maybe add a small cabinet and two barrel chairs. OR a nice bench with a back?

• cawaps

I would probably center the table with storage pieces on both sides--say a buffet on one side (with a couple lamps and some art above) and a bookshelf on the other. Off center would be fine, but I wouldn't put in an additional seating area just for visual balance, only if you really want an additional seating area.

• 160kaywin

What color buffet. I don’t know what colors to bring in, go with wood, stay white, etc...I need serious help!