What is the term used to describe a stand-alone kitchen pantry?

Leather Pig
4 days ago

I had never heard this term before and it doesn't really sound like a kitchen item.

It is basically a big cabinet, floor to ceiling usually that is usually divided into two parts:

The top part of the cabinet opens up with shelves on the inside of the doors to hold smaller items and shelves in the back to hold everything else.

The bottom part of the cabinet may/may not have a counterspace, but definitely usually has either drawers for big items or doors that give acess to storage for big items.

It is usually a cabinet all by itself and not part of the regular cabinet system.

It's right on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember it. UGG.

Comments (3)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268