BENEFICIAL INSECTS9 Blooming Container Gardens That Welcome Butterflies and Bees
Attract pollinators with one of these colorful nectar- and pollen-rich container combinationsFull Story
REGIONAL GARDEN GUIDESSpring Gardens Are Blooming — Here’s What to Do in April
Get the guide you need for gardening in your U.S. region, with tasks, climate-appropriate plantings and moreFull Story
SOUTHWEST GARDENINGGarden Tour: A Colorful Patio Blooms in the Arizona Desert
A landscape designer transforms a couple's backyard patio into a feature-packed oasisFull Story
MOST POPULARSee ‘Chihuly in the Garden’ at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
The glass artist’s work is well-sited to complement and contrast with beautiful plantings. His new installation opens SaturdayFull Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNExplore Your Garden Personality: The Whimsical Gardener
Begging exploration and drawing smiles, whimsical gardens make an art form of fun. Here’s how to keep them in balanceFull Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNLearn Your Garden’s Microclimates for a Resilient Landscape
Reduce your water demand and learn the basis of planting the right plant in the right placeFull Story
Loudoun County's High-End Remodeling Firm - Best of Houzz 2016-2019
- Oracle Random Sized Mixed Material Mosaic Tile, Tundra
- Mosaic Border- Choco Floral, 12"x6"
- Marble Mosaic Frieze - Phoenician, 12x6
- Mosaic Patterns- Dragonflies, 12"x24"
- Arabesque Marble Rug Mosaic - Selma, 39"x24"
- Branwell 9"x9" Porcelain Field Tile, Black
- 69" Philodendron Erubescens Green Emerald in Fiberstone Planter
- 12"x11"Carrara White Marble Mosaic Tile, Herringbone, Polished