3katz4me

Remarkably efficient service - no human involved

3katz4me
August 28, 2019

I experienced a new level of efficiency with Amazon yesterday that left me rather dumbfounded. I had a charge on my credit card that didn't match anything on my order history. I watch my account regularly for anything that might be fraudulent. So I decided to call Amazon to check on this - yes I could actually call someone. I was looking up the number on my phone and it offered the option to enter my number and have someone call me back so I decided to try that - wondering how long that would take. It was immediate, albeit an automated attendant - at which point I'm thinking what kind of phone tree am I going to be forced to work my way through and how long will that take.

The automan proceeded to immediately tell me $$ had been charged to my credit card for my Amazon Prime fee. Then he asked me if this what I was calling about - yes I said. Anything else he could help me with - no I said. All this took maybe 30 seconds. I was truly amazed - maybe this happens all the time but it has NEVER happened to me. It left me shaking my head and chuckling.

Comments (8)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268