MOST POPULARBuilding Permits: When a Permit Is Required and When It's Not
In this article, the first in a series exploring permit processes and requirements, learn why and when you might need oneFull Story
THE ART OF ARCHITECTUREDesign Workshop: Is It Time to Let Basements Become Extinct?
Costly and often unnecessary, basements may become obsolete — if they aren’t already. Here are responses to every reason to keep them aroundFull Story
BENEFICIAL INSECTSEntice Eastern Tiger Swallowtails With Summer Flowers
Grow nectar-rich native bloomers and larval host plants for these endearing butterfliesFull Story
TREESStretch the Budget, Seasons and Style: Add Conifers to Your Containers
Small, low-maintenance conifers are a boon for mixed containers — and you can transplant them to your garden when they’ve outgrown the potFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Tradescantia Ohiensis Adds Shades of Blue
This reliable, adaptable U.S. native provides spider-like foliage and clusters of blue to purple flowers in Eastern gardens each springFull Story
HOUSEKEEPING10 Decluttering Projects You Can Do in 15 Minutes or Less
Try these ideas to get organized at home one small step at a timeFull Story
MOST POPULARWhat to Look for in a House if You Plan to Age in Place
Look for details like these when designing or shopping for your forever homeFull Story
Long Island's Expert Door Designs and Solutions - Best of Houzz
- Milan Round Outdoor Planter, Urban Bronze
- POLYWOOD Vineyard Folding Dining Chair in White
- Milan Square Outdoor Planters, Set of 2, White
- Vondom Stone Planter, 25.5"x31.5"x15.75"
- POLYWOOD Coastal Folding Chair in Slate Grey / White Sling
- Vondom Cono Cuadrado Alto Planter
- Basic Steel Faz Planter, 17.25"x19.25"x43.25"
- Milan Square Outdoor Planter, Dark Brown